Situated in a lovely rural site, Bryn Mechell, with fantastic countryside views, Kingfisher is a 3 bed detached lodge situated alongside 9 other privately owned/holiday rentals.
Kingfisher has all that you need for a wonderful break including
- a private hot tub on the outside deck
- an open-plan lounge with decorative log effect fire
- reclining settees, television/dvd
- open-plan kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher & well-stocked cupboards
- a dining area with a table and chairs comfortably seating
- a wide range of DVD’s & games for your enjoyment on the rare rainy Anglesey days
- spacious bathroom with a full sized bath & overhead shower, towel rail
- secondary toilet & hand basin & towel rail
- good sized bedrooms all with wardrobes.
The Bryn Mechell site is just 2 miles from the lovely seaside resort of Cemaes Bay. 2 Night minimum stays. Please note that we do not provide towels so please bring your own. Check-in days are Monday & Fridays.
Please note that the hot tub takes up to 12 hours to heat up after being cleaned,serviced & re-filled . If we have had no guests in the day prior to your stay it will be ready for use on arrival. Please take the time to read the black file in the lodge as it contains vital information for your stay. Please respect the Hot Tub & the lodge like it were your own & remember there is a damage deposit in place should any damages occur.
Bryn Mechell is a small site nestled in the small village of Llanfechell, but Cemaes Bay is just 2 miles away, walkable in about half an hour. There is a small but well-stocked shop in the village, a nice walk for a paper & a fantastic Cafe serving delicious cakes.
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- No Dogs
- Children Welcome
- 1 double
- 2 twins
- Bàth gyda chawod drosodd
- Dim ysmygu